- T-Mobile announced a new plan called Magenta Max on Monday, which is the first truly unlimited 5G plan that won’t slow down based on how much data you use.
- In addition to no throttling, the Magenta Max plan also lets you stream in 4K.
- Magenta Max starts at $ 47 per month per line for three lines for a limited time.
Finding a good 5G plan has been nearly impossible since the new wireless standard arrived, but T-Mobile is suddenly making a compelling case that its 5G plans are the ones to beat. This week, T-Mobile announced a new monthly plan called Magenta Max, which it claims is “the first and only 5G smartphone plan built to show what a truly powerful 5G network can do for consumers.” It does so by eliminating data throttling altogether, as T-Mobile explains in a press release that “you can’t be slowed down based on how much [data] you use.”
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- This one thing is 20x more likely to cure insomnia than other sleep aids, and it’s 60% off at Amazon
- People are stocking up on these 5 things at Amazon since grocery hoarding made them hard to find
- Amazon has a special Sonos Beam deal you won’t find on any other site
Trending Right Now:
- Families are going to love this stimulus check news
- Here’s when you’ll find out when your $ 1,400 stimulus check is finally coming
- Dr. Fauci just shared coronavirus news that’s making people furious
T-Mobile’s Magenta Max might be the first truly unlimited 5G plan originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 22 Feb 2021 at 18:49:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: